industry, work, other concerns are tooth in Vietnam? The amount of time that your teeth are exposed to food for too long can cause you to have cavities. So, if you sip some sugar or starch, the risk of tooth decay is very high. More data show that women have higher rates of decay in men, possibly by women or snacks than men. Adults get more tooth decay than children We have experienced childhood with severe pain so many people think that children are more vulnerable to tooth decay than adults. However, in fact, the opposite is true. Maybe you do not know, the group or the tooth decay is elderly due to reduced saliva cause dry mouth, increase the amount of acid, food easy to stick to the teeth and the fear of oral hygiene twice a day is an opportunity. It is easier for adults to get decay than young children. When to remove wisdom teeth Regular fever will not last longer than the second day.
Preventing tooth decay often replaces most of the mineral that is lost beneath the surface of the tooth, and increases tooth decay resistance in later years. Figure 4 illustrates the simplified surface of the teeth, likely to be ‘white spots’. What is the cost of full mounth dental implants in Vietnam
To prevent and re-minerate early decay, dental care workers often advise you on cavity control rather than the filling.
The control plan may include the following activities:
Oral Care at Home:
- Tips on eating habits such as reducing the frequent use of foods and drinks containing sugar or acid;
- Personal hygiene – brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste more often;
- Use fluoridated products such as mouthwash or gels in a drugstore or supermarket;
- Chew sugar-free gum.
Professional care: Denal crown done by internation dentist in Vietnam
- regular dental check-ups for follow-up;
- application of fluoride;
- Seal sealant of vulnerable teeth to protect against future decay;
- Frequently check for other dental problems.
Do not rush, first try to recover the injury
Fillings are really needed when cavities have progressed to the deep hole stage, but in the early stages of ‘white spots’ try to stop. Patches may need replacing after many years of use; Large fillings weaken the structure of the teeth, and increase the risk of fracture. Dental tourim in Vietnam
If you hear a dentist say, “You have early tooth decay on some teeth, but do not fill in, I will first help prevent deterioration.” You will understand why it is possible to do so.
Your teeth can last longer and will not trouble you if your tooth structure is kept intact.
Do not allow premature tooth decay to develop into deep holes that need to be filled. This can be avoided by:
- Be more careful in your diet
- Brush thoroughly with fluoride toothpaste
- Apply other preventive measures as mentioned. Saigon Vietnam dental implants